7 products

    Philips Lights Archive

    The long established Dutch powerhouse was founded in Eindhoven in 1891, by Gerard Philips and his father Frederik. Manufacture initially centred around the production of filament light bulbs and then expanded into a wealth of other electrical areas including engines, radios, televisions and shavers. Philips is now one of the largest electronics companies in the world employing over 100,000 people across more than 60 countries.

    1930s Philips Phililite pendants

    PRODUCT SOLD

    XL Fawley Power Station pendants

    PRODUCT SOLD

    Large 1930s Philips Phililite pendants

    PRODUCT SOLD

    Art Deco hallway pendant lights by Phillips

    PRODUCT SOLD

    Decorative 1930s opaline pendants by Phillips

    PRODUCT SOLD

    Industrial wall lights by Phillips

    PRODUCT SOLD

    Dutch Airfield landing lights (V2)

    PRODUCT SOLD