We work with renowned architects, interior designers and contractors around the world, and you'll find our vintage lights in everything from independent residential refurbs to large-scale commercial and hospitality projects. Join us to receive trade benefits and discounts on our vintage lighting range.
Benefits of joining skinflint:
- Lifetime guarantee, repairs and buy-back scheme
- LIA Certified - read more on this, British Standards and UL certifications here.
- Unique and ever-changing vintage lighting assortment - 200+ designs, one-offs and large quantities
- 5,000 items on the shelf ready for next-day dispatch
- Looking for larger quantities or something in particular? Let us know and we'll do our best to source it directly for you
- Fortnightly new releases from our workshop
- Exclusive discounts
- Free next day UK delivery on standard orders + worldwide delivery
- Download product PDF spec sheets (branded and white labelled)
- No summer shutdown
As well as offering a lifetime guarantee and repairs, we also recently launched a new element to the business where clients can trade-in their skinflint lights after a year (or more) of use in exchange for 50% credit off a future purchase. This is our commitment to sustainability, preserving the heritage of each light we salvage, and keeping these beautiful and highly engineered pieces in use forever (rather than in landfill).
"skinflint's vintage lighting offering in addition to the quality and uniqueness of product stood out from the start, as has their excellent and personable customer service. Over the numerous years we've been working together, skinflint has helped support BrewDog's growth and global reach, constantly delivering on time and often within tight timeframes."
Will Brown, Head of Projects and Maintenance, BrewDog
"Being based in the U.S. we appreciate being able to easily access skinflint's large offering of vintage lights online, as well as their helpful and speedy response to any queries we may have. Well-versed in global logistics and wiring-conversions, their stand-out product arrives on site safely and efficiently. Although… skinflint is our secret and we don’t want to give anything away to our competitors!”
Bill London, Founder and Designer at BLDG