1950s Vintage Hungarian floor lightEra: 1950s Origin: Hungary
Born after the Hungarian revolution of 1956, this vintage spotlight was once used by Soviet forces at the border between Hungary and Austria. Now converted for use as a floor light and mounted to a WWII field tripod. An imposing enclosure features an original factory finish and manufacturer’s markings reminiscent of the era. Positionable at the shade and adjustable via the tripod, perfect for making a statement in large entrances, bars and living rooms.