An exciting new role has been created at skinflint as we continue our exciting period of expansion. As part of the growing the Sales and Marketing Department you'll be working with clients in the UK and across the world.
Our ideal person:
You'll be self-motivated, organised, orderly and have the ability to work under your own initiative as well as being able to operate as part of a small team. Great interpersonal skills are essential; so you'll be a clear and confident communicator and retain excellent written, verbal and project management skills.
You'll be an enthusiastic learner, retaining the confidence and desire to develop your knowledge and skills and understand the approach and ethos of the business as a whole.
The ideal candidate is someone who has the ability to think creatively, a team player who is visually and design literate.
As part of the induction to the company, the successful candidate will be required to undertake an extensive journey of learning through all areas of the business in order to fully understand the niche position of the company, the diverse range of lighting products we retail and the team we work with.
- Assist with content creation and be responsible for updating and uploading content across various channels including the company’s website and email marketing platforms.
- Be responsible for updating and uploading all online Marketing Hubs.
- Be responsible for the editing and issue of company images.
- Be responsible for uploading new contacts to database and creating/issuing new product E-shots.
- Be involved with the planning and review of the company’s social media campaigns and uploading posts on all company social media platforms.
- Be responsible for handling and processing all phone and email related sales and marketing enquiries.
- Generate and issue any sales related documentation including quotations, invoices and refunds.
- Generate all shipping labels and delivery documentation for the days dispatches.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Fluent in all Office programmes. Word, XL, email, web etc.
- Fluent including Photoshop
- Fluent in Social Media
- Project Management skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Bringer of Ideas
- Experience with online Marketing Hubs and Promotional Platforms (Campaign Monitor) Experience with Website Content Management Systems
- Experience in all Creative suite programmes
- Foreign Language
- Employment background within Art / Design environment
- Employment background within Marketing environment
To apply, please attach your CV and a cover letter outlining why you feel you are suitable for the role to [email protected]
Application deadline 24/05/2019