As the company continues its planned period of expansion an exciting new position is to be created within the expanding Marketing and Sales team.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, organised, ordered and have the ability to work under their own initiative as well as being able to operate as part of a small team, interpersonal skills are essential. They will be a clear and confident communicator and retain excellent written, verbal and project management skills.
The successful candidate will also be an enthusiastic learner, retaining the confidence and desire to develop their own learning and the approach and ethos of the business as a whole.
As part of the induction to the company the successful candidate will be required to undertake an extensive journey of learning through all areas of the business in order to fully understand the niche position of the company, the diverse range of lighting products it retails and the team it works with.
The company prides itself on its level of customer service and unique nature of the items it retails and the successful candidate will reflect all of these qualities.
Responsibilities and duties:
- To be responsible for handling and processing all phone and email related marketing enquiries.
- To be responsible for the editing and issue of company images in accordance with press requirements and any additional image manipulation required for website use.
- Under guidance from the Marketing Coordinator construct and implement the company’s social media campaigns including the uploading of posts on all company social media platforms and subsequent responses to online community.
- To create content for various areas of the company website including product pages, blog, projects, collections, alongside the creation of content for direct email marketing and press releases for journalists, covering new collections, projects, lighting advice pages and company promotional events.
- To be responsible for uploading new contacts to database and creating/issuing new product E-shots.
- To produce accompanying front-end descriptions and project / product copy in accordance with the product release schedule and SEO requirements.
- To be responsible for photographing and editing all products images.
- To contact new and existing clients as part of an overall company-wide strategy in client engagement, liaison and brand embedment.
- To be responsible for handling and processing any phone and email related sales enquiries.
- To generate and issue any sales related documentation including quotations, pro-formas, invoices and refunds in relation to email and phone enquiries.
- To generate any shipping labels and delivery documentation for the day's dispatches
- To generate and issue any associated documentation relating to export, to include but not limited to, commercial invoices and certificates of origin.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Fluent in all Office programmes such as Word, XL, email, web etc.
- Fluent in Adobe Photoshop
- Fluent with various social media platforms
- Project management skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Bringer of ideas
- Foreign language
- Experience with online 3rd party promotional plaforms such as Campaign Monitor
- Experience with website content management systems
- Experience in all creative suite programmes
- Employment background within an art/design environment
- Employment background within a marketing environment
To apply, please attach your CV and a cover letter outlining why you feel you are suitable for the role to [email protected]
Application deadline 30/11/2020